Friday 3 June 2011

Chef Boyardee - Day 26 (June 3)

It's another beautiful day and I am going to bike outside fo sho. This weather is finally starting to look like summer up in the northern hemisphere. I saw my surgeon this morning and he changed up the orientation of my elastics. The bite is looking straight, however the top of one side of my teeth has to come over the bottom. He reminded me that I should start some soft foods to get the calories. 

I tore into some bread today. One piece which would take me 10 seconds to carnage was 20 minutes. What. The. Heck. I went back to my blended stuff. I will however take a can of Chef Boyardee and pulverize it into an edible porridge. That actually helps me get the calories, and the slop goes down easy.

Oh yeah, 400 calories. Still not enough. Once upon a time I would eat at least 8 of these in equivalent food a day.

My face I think has sort of slowed down in terms of swelling. It's really not that bad, my left is definitely bigger than my right still but I can deal. There are other things going on in this world. Like a little Toronto girl nearly won the Scripps spelling bee yesterday.

No comments: